Flashing a healthy smile with straight, beautiful teeth makes the perfect first impression. If you feel that crooked or overcrowded teeth are holding you back, we can help. Avenue Dental offers Invisalign treatments – the clear way to straighten teeth. Now you can get the stunning smile you've always wanted – without braces!
Invisalign – what is it?
Invisalign is a revolutionary and virtually invisible technique for straightening teeth. The Invisalign system uses a series of clear plastic trays, called aligners, that fit over your teeth and gradually straighten them. If you've ever used our home teeth whitening kit, you'll find that the Invisalign aligners feel very similar. The aligners are custom-made just for you and fit your teeth so closely that they can hardly be seen. With the Invisalign system, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing that you're correcting your smile.
How does the Invisalign system work?
Your dentist will use advanced 3-D imaging technology to create a series of aligners that will gradually adjust your teeth. You will wear each aligner for about two weeks. Every new aligner will gently move your teeth into a different position until you finally achieve the smile of your dreams.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are completely removable, so you can take them out to eat and drink. You can also brush and floss normally, which helps to keep your teeth and gums healthy during the straightening process. One of the greatest advantages of the Invisalign system is that it gives you the flexibility to live life on your terms. Why put up with crooked, overcrowded teeth when you can straighten your teeth invisibly with Invisalign?
Benefits of invisalign over traditional braces.
- Virtually impossible to see - This is why more adults are seeking treatment than ever before. Get the gift of self-confidence and all the enhancement in life this brings.
- More comfortable - Invisalign aligners are made of medical-grade light-weight plastic custom-fit around your teeth. You don't have to worry about the gum or cheek irritation of braces or poking wires, as well as the inconvenience of braces breaking.
- Easy to remove - The aligners are easy to pop out of the mouth and put right back in later. This is a tremendous advantage when it comes to sports, meals, playing musical instruments, or special occasions.
- Easy to maintain - When it is time to eat, brush, or floss, simply remove the aligners. Unlike braces, you can remove the aligners and eat whatever you want, without the fear of breaking braces, potential emergencies, and extra charges.
- Much improved oral hygiene and healt - Since the aligners are removable, it's easier to brush, floss, and maintain a healthy periodontium (gums). This helps avoid tooth decay, swollen gums, and decalcification (white spots) sometimes associated with traditional braces.
- Faster treatment / shorter appointments - Since the aligners grip the teeth in an infinitely larger number of spots than braces, it performs many tooth movements faster and more effectively than conventional braces. With shorter appointments to deliver and monitor treatment compared to adjustments of braces, the total time in the orthodontic office is reduced. The end result, less treatment time, with the average Invisalign treatment time taking less than traditional braces but this does vary from patient to patient depending on complexity.
- Effective even in the most difficult cases - While most cases can be treated with Invisalign alone, some more severe movements require a combination treatment with traditional braces (for a minimal time) and Invisalign. The end result, a stunning smile with all of the advantages of Invisalign, and minimal braces wear. This is another advantage of utilizing experienced orthodontists.
- Affordable - Although Invisalign generally costs more than traditional braces, Ilam Orthodontics offer several payment options to make this affordable for anyone desiring this lifetime benefit.